A virtual office refers to a company that may not have a fixed location yet functions as a unit to provide goods and services to customers. It relies on the Internet for document exchange, video conferencing for meetings and cell phones so employees can keep in touch. The office's employees might work at home or in different cities and countries. Virtual offices do not incur the costs of leasing or buying a building, maintaining it with janitorial and gardening services as well as providing furniture and cleaning for the employees and customers.
The advantages or benefits of having a virtual space are -
• No commute time : Employees are more focused and the productivity increases because the time spent in getting ready for work and commuting is saved and instead spent in working.
• Less Overheads : There's no office lease, no utility payments, no hardware and none of the associated costs that come with having a brick-and-mortar space. All that savings can not only be passed along to clients, but it also affects your profit margin, allowing you to invest more in your people.
• Productivity increases : You’ll see an increase in productivity as you go from monitoring when people arrive to work and when they leave to establishing specific goals. Letting employees work remotely should also decrease turnover because people are generally happier to be able to do their jobs and not have to deal with the drama that comes along with putting a bunch of people in an office together.
• work-life balance : Virtual office workers get to spend time with their family and can have a great work-life balance, the result of which is greater enthusiasm and cheer in working.
• Saves office space : An organization that has a considerable number of virtual office workers, can save a good part of their office space which they can put into better use or even better, rent it, thus earn extra income.
1. Professional address - Go4office provides you the professional address, if a customer checks your location then he/she will be able to find that you are based in a commercial or business area of the town or will google maps show your true location.
2. Customer confidence - Customers want to see an address on your website. Using a virtual address allows you to display a real address for customers on websites, emails, and letters. It builds more confidence in customers to take your business further.
3. Place to Meet Clients - Always meeting clients at their place of business or at a coffee shop or restaurant does not create trust. A physical address provides businesses with consistent, professional meeting spaces. Receptionists are available to greet guests as they come in.
4. IVR Solutions - Go4office commits you to provide the IVR solutions for your business and route your all business calls to your desired destinations. It creates a very good business impression to the callers.
The dedicated web-interface shall be provided with certain user ID and password to track your all missed call and all incoming call recordings even the interface would be self managable.
The IVR solutions facilitate to terminate your all incoming calls maximum till 3 destinations at a single time.
If you think something is missing,we will always listen to you.
Rs. 1000 / month
Rs. 2500 /month
Rs. 5000 /month